Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Express Talaga!

I was so amazed of how fast my order has been delivered to me by DHL. It was just yesterday when I recieved this notification that my order was already shipped out in Malaysia (I didn't know that it will be coming from Malaysia, haha). And last night, it arrived to HongKong and later then shipped out that midnight (Buti pa tong order ko nakarating na ng HongKong kahit papaano, hehe). And this morning it's already here in Manila! Very nice.

What I love about their service is that they have this website where you can track your order real-time! You can also add your number so that they can notify you through SMS. Galing! I'm a newbie in getting shipments so I really didn't know if these things are common to shipping companies but yes, I am happy with their service. Kudos to DHL!


Ang most importantly, I got my sweet package clean and damage-free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment